Wednesday, March 5, 2014

All moved in & FREE pattern!

I don't think we're in Kansas Texas anymore, Toto!

We most definitely ARE in Kansas now.  We are all moved in and about 90% unpacked.  Hubby is enjoying his new job, MIL is getting accustom to her new job.  The Turtle (formerly known as The Toddler) is LOVING all of the stairs in our new home and the recent snow outside (more to come this afternoon).  And, I'm plugging along working on my next new pattern trying to ignore the cold and think Spring.  I love the cooler weather!  Early Spring and late Fall are definitely my favorite times of year.  Even the snow doesn't bother me most days.  But, the last two places we lived were FL and TX, so these below freezing temps are quire an adjustment!

A couple Christmas' ago, I designed a plant hanger as a gift for my grandmother-in-law.  She loves her balcony garden, and I thought a plant hanger would be perfect.  It's always been my intention to get the pattern typed up and released.  Last year, the year flew by and I completely forgot about it.  Someone asked about it recently, so, I decided it would be my first pattern after we moved.  And, best of all, it is a FREE pattern!  Links are below the photo.  Get your plant hangers ready now for Spring planting.  And, please share your hanging plants in full bloom this spring on my Facebook wall.  I'd love to see them!

You can find the pattern on Ravelry and Craftsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment